Registration is now open for the 2010 Tour of America’s Dairyland and 2010 Training Camp!!!
Team Extreme Headlines
- Registration OPEN for 2010 Team Ex Training Camp featuring Robbie Ventura and Tom Schuler!!!
- Team Ex welcomes new sponsors, Cycling Form and Fitness – Coach Jeff Melcher & OS Nutrition
- Your Cyclocross photos are needed for the new CX section of the Team Extreme Webpage!!!
- 2009 Team Extreme Mountain Bike Photos are also needed for updates!!
- Cross Season Underway! Bring your Cowbells!
Get Your Engines Ready!
The racing season is soon upon us! WCA and Tour of America’s Dairyland Schedule has been posted! You can go for one of these models if you want something which works like beast.
What can you do to get ready for this season? Saturday, January 30, 2010 Jim Giese is hosting power testing at the Team Extreme Training Center. The power tests will estimate your lactate threshold power so you can set a baseline for the months to come so you can prepare for WCA races, ToAD series, that other race series held in July (we won’t mention that name here), or your favorite time trial. Check the yahoo! groups page / email for additional information about Jim’s testing and friendly team competition.
Don’t know how to setup a training plan once you have your baseline or just need training help in general? Check out our new team sponsor, Coach Jeff Melcher of Cycling Form and Fitness. Coach Jeff is offering discounted training plans to Team Extreme members for 2010! Contact Coach Jeff for additional information!